Monday, July 6, 2009

THE REALITY BASKETBALL INTERVIEW KOBE BRYANT

THE REALITY BASKETBALL INTERVIEW
A continuing series of interviews with basketball lovers from all walks of life. 

Today's Interviews come from the sun-drenched courts at Venice Beach, California.

REALITY BASKETBALL: What are your thoughts about Kobe Bryant?

DAVID M: After watching Spike Lee's "Kobe Doing Work" my perception of Kobe Bryant drastically changed. I never realized how smart a ballplayer he is. I like to think I know a lot about Kobe Bryant, the Lakers and basketball general. But I never realized all the preparation they do to play the game. Kobe's insights on the game is staggering.


LOUIS L: The thing about Kobe Bryant for me is his insane determination that you can clearly see through his focus and actions on the court. I have always liked Kobe but it took a while for me to really understand how great this guy is.  

ALYSON D: I am not what you would call a "big three" sports fan (Football, Baseball and Basketball). Skiing, Snow Boarding and Surfing are my big three, but I do like basketball. I watched Spike Lee's "Kobe Doing Work" on ESPN and was blown away with what a great athlete he is and the kind of relationship he seems to have with his teammates. 

CHRIS B:
I am inspired by Kobe to work hard at what I do and to not settle  for things. Every single year Kobe adds something new to his repertoire, which tells me that he is always working on his game. It was great watching him win the 2009  NBA Championship and the Finals MVP

No comments:

Post a Comment