Saturday, August 8, 2009

SHAQ IS SAVING THE PLANET


Love him or hate him, one thing you can say about Shaquille O'Neal is he is a participator. It seems like every time I open a newspaper,  turn on ESPN or check the sport blogs, there is a story on Shaq.  This fall you will be able to see him in his own TV show called "Shaq vs." 
Well I found a new source with a new story on THE BIG CLEVELAND. I was reading up on the greenhouse effect and other things green when Shaq popped up. I think he is pretty sincere about his involvement with reducing his carbon footprint with his involvement with with taking organic waste and converting it into ethanol. He is actually installing a system in his own house. I have not jumped on the ethanol bandwagon but I do think that it is good to explore and learn about everything you can when it comes to saving our planet. So I tip my hat off to The Big Ethanol (Shaq) as he explores for himself.
Check it out for yourself at:

No comments:

Post a Comment